New project

After living in our current home for over 2 years, my long-suffering husband has finally conceded to converting the "Granny flat" into a self catering unit!!

I know all about the pros & cons of getting into this type of business as my Dad & step-mom run 2 self-catering cottages on their property. But the way I look at it: we're sitting on an income generator that's just sitting there, only being utilized when out-of-town family and friends are visiting!

So now that the decision has been made, we've started the "prep" process which really only includes a lick of paint, cupboards to be emptied and furniture to be moved around!

Choosing the colour palette has been the most fun so far.

I'll post regular updates as the cottage starts taking shape.

Leigh
xoxo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

But what will people say?

A letter to my (almost) College kid

New Beginnings